Donald Trump Suggests He’s Immune To COVID-19– “Maybe I’m Immune” (Video) - EWB

Hollywood Celibrities News Entertainment Updates

Hot

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Donald Trump Suggests He’s Immune To COVID-19– “Maybe I’m Immune” (Video)

As previously reported, Donald Trump was infected with COVID-19. After a weekend stay at Walter Reed Hospital and given a drug that only 10 people in the United States have received–outside of clinical studies– Donnie was released from the hospital and returned to the White House.

Upon his arrival, Donnie had a few photo ops and also spoke about his experience so far. He reiterated that he felt better than he did 20 years ago and also mentioned that maybe he was immune to the disease, even though many believed it looked like he could barely breathe.

In part, he stated, “I stood out front [and] I led. Nobody that’s a leader would not do what I did. And I know there’s a risk, there’s a danger and that’s OK. Now, I’m better. Maybe I’m immune; I don’t know. But don’t let it dominate your life.”

While continuing to speak, he went on to let the American people know that vaccines are coming.

Take a look at the vid below, Roomies.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

#PressPlay: #Donnie says “maybe” he’s “immune” to #COVID19👀 (🎥:@whitehouse)

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

The post Donald Trump Suggests He’s Immune To COVID-19– “Maybe I’m Immune” (Video) appeared first on The Shade Room.



from The Shade Room https://ift.tt/3lefKgO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Copyright © 2019 Tech Location BD. All Right Reserved