‘The Good Doctor’ Star Richard Schiff Released From Hospital After COVID-19 Treatment: “I Realize How Lucky I Am” – Update - EWB

Hollywood Celibrities News Entertainment Updates

Hot

Post Top Ad

Friday 20 November 2020

‘The Good Doctor’ Star Richard Schiff Released From Hospital After COVID-19 Treatment: “I Realize How Lucky I Am” – Update

2nd UPDATE, Thursday, 3:15 PM: A day after he was taken off oxygen, The Good Doctor star Richard Schiff has been discharged from the hospital where he underwent treatment for COVID-19. “I’m aware of how lucky I am. So many still struggling,” Schiff wrote on Twitter, thanking the nurses and doctors who cared for him […]

from Deadline https://ift.tt/3nx0AVe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Copyright © 2019 Tech Location BD. All Right Reserved