In her first national TV interview since declaring her candidacy in the expected California gubernatorial recall, Caitlyn Jenner weighed in on immigration, telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity that she is “all for the wall.” “I am all for the wall, I would secure the wall,” she said. “We can’t have a state, we can’t have […]
from Deadline https://ift.tt/2RnQPOh
via IFTTT
Post Top Ad
Thursday, 6 May 2021
Home
Deadline
IFTTT
Caitlyn Jenner Weighs In On Immigration In Sean Hannity Interview: “I’m All For The Wall”
Caitlyn Jenner Weighs In On Immigration In Sean Hannity Interview: “I’m All For The Wall”
Tags
# Deadline
# IFTTT
About EWB
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment